Areas of Interest
Students interested in pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical Engineering will be able to choose from one of the following five tracks:
Eagle Express Tuition Plan
All Biomedical Students will automatically be awarded a minor in mathematics upon completion of their degree. Additional engineering minors may be pursued through selecting electives from the following disciplines.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Material Science and Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical and Energy Engineering
Admission to the Program
The priority deadline for the University of North Texas is March 1st. Students must apply to the university and once they have been admitted their application is forwarded to the College of Engineering for review. The College of Engineering is now accepting first-time college freshman.
- A grade point average of at least 2.5 is required for all engineering foundations courses.
- An overall grade point average of 2.0 is required for the BS with a major in biomedical engineering.