Discovery Park K240J
- 2017-19 Postdoc Research Associate, Bioengineering, University of Texas at Arlington
- 2014-17 Ph.D., Biomedical Engineering, Mississippi State University
- 2011-13 M.S., Biological Engineering, Mississippi State University
- 2007-11 B.S., Chemical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, University of Mining and Technology (Beijing)
- Structural and biomechanical characterization of cardiovascular soft tissue and nano/biodegradable materials.
- Imaging analyses by using various microscopic instruments including laser scanning confocal microscopy (LSCM), light microscopy, transmission electron microscopy (TEM), scanning electron microscopy (SEM), atomic force microscopy (AFM), etc.
- Investigation of cellular Ca2+ dynamics with different coating substrates and measurement of nucleus mechanical properties of living cells by using AFM.
- Topological and geometrical analyses of fiber network structure using MatLab.
- Whole heart decellularization; diffusion tensor-MRI imaging of heart collagen network; skeletal muscle ECM biomechanics.